The GI Joe review show !

The GI Joe review show !
Comic reviews, cartoon reviews, toy reviews, it's all here ! Updated every tuesday !

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Episode 1 ; AVAC



Update : Wow, looking back, I can say my videos have improved. Feel free to check this one out, but I heartely suggest sampling some newer ones.

A.V.A.C. : The very first episode, talking about a Cobra pilot and more.

Production notes : This is the very first thing I ever put together, the introduction episode was actually created later. Going from absolutely nothing (well, I had a camera and a computer), no software, no script, just an idea to completing just 35 seconds of the episode took five freaking days. Thankfully, things are going quite a bit smoother now, but I'm still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment